Carlisle's FleeceBACK EPDM Roofing System utilizes BASF technology to provide the ultimate combination of durability, wind uplift resistance, energy efficiency and waterproofing. The system is installed over an existing asphalt-based roof like aged gravel BUR, and fully insulates while resisting damage from hail, foot traffic, and UV rays.
The FleeceBACK roofing system is installed by a Carlisle Authorized Roofing Applicator and a BASF Q1 Applicator to provide optimal installation. The FleeceBACK system by Carlisle SynTec has a history of high-performing roofs for the past 20 years and BASF has 40+ years of roofing performance history.
Lowest cost re-roofing 95% of the time
Highest performance all the time
Imagine a roofing system that provides more than 20 years of leak-free performance with little-to-no maintenance. Imagine that same roof giving you improved building energy efficiency, the industry's best severe weather resistance and the lowest lifecycle cost.
Now imagine installing it directly over your existing roof - saving labor, hassle, disposal costs and the environment all at once.
Low lifecycle cost, low-maintenance, leak-free, and energy efficient
Studies conducted by Structural Research Inc. for the National Roofing Foundation, Texas A&M University, Michelsen Technologies, LLC and the National Roofing Contractors Association show that SPF roofing systems:
- Offer the lowest lifecycle cost
- Provide 20 to 30 years of low-maintenance, leak-free performance
- Install directly to existing substrate in almost all retrofit situations, reducing costs and landfill waste
- Improve building energy efficiency through superior insulation properties and elimination of thermal bridging
- Provide the highest wind uplift and severe hail resistance in the industry
- Are sustainable through recoating
ELASTOSPRAY spray-applied polyurethane foam roofing systems, ELASTOCOAT protective coatings and AmeriGlue polyurethane insulating adhesive have been tested and approved by third-party accreditation to meet and exceed most performance requirements.